Drive Assembly for Pentair IntelliFlo IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump made by Pentair 353251 is DISCNTINUED.THE REPLACEMENT IS 356879ZORDERING 353251 YOU WLL RECEIVE 356879Z
→ New cover use on VF Drives mid summer 2011. (Look inside cover for 400XXX part numbers).
Pentair 353251 Variable Speed Drive Assembly Kit For IntelliFlo(R) i1/IntelliFloXF(R) Variable Speed Pump and IntelliFlo Variable Speed and IntelliFlo VS SVRS; Almond
- Includes (1) Drive and (350601) Control Cover Assembly, (350621) FWC Cover Assembly
- For Use With IntelliFlo i1, IntelliFloXF Variable Speed Pump, IntelliFlo Variable Speed and IntelliFlo VS SVRS
P/N on drive 358289Introduction
The IntelliFlo Drive Assembly Replacement Kit contains everything you need to replace the existing drive assembly on the Intel1iFlo Variable Speed Pump.
Drive Assembly Removal an Replacement.
- Make sure all electrical breakers and switches are turned off’ before removing the drive assembly.
- Disconnect the communication cable from the pump.
- Open the control panel cover.
- Remove the three Phillips head screws securing the drive to the motor assembly as shown.
- Lift up the drive assembly and disconnect it from the motor adapter connector located on top ofthe motor assembly. Remove the drive assembly.
- Make sure all electrical breakers and switches are tuned off before installing the new driveassembly.
- Ensure that the gasket between the drive and motor is in place. It is critical in keeping moistureout of the drive and motor. If the gasket is damaged, replace it with the ones supplied in this kit.Do not reassemble with a damaged or missing gasket.
- Replace the existing orange motor post caps (Qty 3) with the ones supplied in this kit
- Remove the red protective tape from the drive’s terminal connection opening located underneaththe drive assembly.
- Align the terminal connection opening with the adapter connector and seat the drive on the motorassembly, pushing straight down. Do not push laterally on the drive assembly in attempting toseat it.
- Align the control cover assembly over the control panel.
- Secure and tighten the drive assembly to 20 in.-lbs. +- 10% with the three replacement Phillipshead screws supplied in this kit.
Pentair Variable Speed Drive Assembly Kit, Almond, Includes: (1) Drive and (350601) Control Cover Assembly, (350621) FWC Cover Assembly, For Use With: IntelliFlo(R) i1, IntelliFloXF(R) Variable Speed Pump, IntelliFlo(R) Variable Speed and IntelliFlo(R) VS SVRS