101066 Black Mineral Unit 20K-30K Pools by PoolRx
PoolRx Extreme Black Mineral Unit
PoolRx contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminates algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with the PoolRx mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the pool water for up to 6 months. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pools filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5-1.0ppm); Commercial (1.0-5.5ppm)
Directions For Use-PoolRx Extreme Black Mineral Unit
- Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket
- Place the PoolRx unit into Pump Basket or Skimmer Ideally place in pump basket for increased water
- The PoolRx unit should be added to the pool when the pump has at least 3 to 4 hours left on run This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve out of the unit and through the filter into the pool
- Pump should run during the heat of the day.
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks after PoolRx unit is installed so minerals can dissolve through the filter, whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
Maintenance-PoolRx Extreme Black Mineral Unit
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:Chlorine (ppm) 0.5 1.0pH 7.2 7.8Alkalinity 80 120Cyanuric Acid 10 80
- Replace the PoolRx unit in basket every 12 months.
- If algae is coming back or the water looks dull you know it’s time to add PoolRx booster minerals.
- Add a PoolRx booster after 4-6 Months if needed.
- No need for phosphate removers, algaecides, clarifiers.
- PoolRx is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides.
- Do not add Cal-Hypo products directly to your pool, they should be diluted prior to adding to your pool.
PoolRx Extreme Black Mineral Unit Ideal For Salt Pools
PoolRx Minerals improve the salt water experience. The minerals reduce the salt chlorine production needed to keep your salt pool sanitized and algae free. Less salt chlorine production extends the life of the salt cell and reduces the amount of acid needed to balance the pH. PoolRx prolongs the life of your equipment, saves you money and improves the quality of your water.
How Does It PoolRx Extreme Black Mineral Unit Work?
PoolRx is a unique chelated mineral algaecide and chemical reducer that saves you money and simplifies maintenance while improving the look and feel of your water. PoolRx is effective for up to 6 months and a mineral booster can be added if necessary for longer seasons or extreme conditions. The PoolRx method is proven to save money and time, while solving a variety of problems, and fulfilling the most common customer requests. Ideal for all of your chlorine pool, salt pool and spa customers.